Gas Grills are a fabulous addition to any back yard setting.
These units are more powerful than the standard units found at
department stores. These grills are purchased in 2 pieces:
The grill head and the cart. They are sold separately because
many people choose to build in the grill on a brick structure or
outdoor kitchen. The grills can be ordered for Propane or
Natural Gas, but can usually be converted in the field if necessary.
Standard options and features would include:
- Grill sizes from 30" to 53" with
two side burners as an optional feature.
- Deeper than standard size grilling
surface, giving you much more room front to back.
- A 115-volt rotisserie motor for
succulent roasts and poultry.
- Auto-Ignite Button.
- The infrared rear burner starts
cooking the moment you switch it on.
- Optional 16,000 BTU side burners.
- Two-piece stainless steel hood and
- Cast iron porcelain top grates.
- Scraper and protective canvas
- Fold-down plate shelf.
- Heavy-duty pullout drop pan.
- Heavy-duty locking casters.
- Some offer interior lighting ~
- Some offer temperature indicator
on hood ~ (Viking).
30" Pro-line grill heads start at
$2,228 and carts start at $729. For maximum power, durability
and enduring style, consider investing in a high-quality pro-style
gas grill by Viking, Dacor or Wolf.